For more information on Purdey At The Royal Berkshire events, tuition and services or to make a general enquiry, please submit your details below and we will contact you shortly.
Telephone: +44 (0) 1491 672900
Purdey At The Royal Berkshire, Hook End Lane, Pangbourne, Berkshire, RG8 8SD
Our Opening Hours
Monday to Friday: 08:00am to 5:30pm
Saturday: 08.00am to 4.00pm
Bank Holidays: Closed
Visiting Us By Car
Purdey at the Royal Berkshire is 15 minutes from the M4, an hour’s drive from central London and around 45 minutes by fast train from Paddington to our local stations.
The roads approaching Purdey at the Royal Berkshire are single-track with passing places. We ask you to drive with consideration for your safety and that of the local community.
If you’re using a SatNav system, the postcode RG8 8SD may sometimes lead you to the nearby farm. There are clear signs along the route to help guide you.
1) From Junction 12 of the M4, follow signs to Pangbourne and Beale Park
2) Take the A329 through Pangbourne (towards Wallingford)
3) Pass Beale Park on the right, with Basildon Park on the left, and continue through Lower Basildon
4) Proceed past the petrol station, and then past the black and white houses on your left
5) After 300 yards, take the next turning left into Hook End Lane
6) Keeping left and after approximately 1 mile, turn right by the RB boulder
To pinpoint our location using ‘What3words’ click here
Visiting Us By Train
Our nearest station is Pangbourne which is 3 miles from Purdey at the Royal Berkshire.
If travelling to us from London, it’s a 40-minute train journey from Paddington to Pangbourne.
As Pangbourne is a small village station, there are no taxi ranks. If you need transport from the station, it’s best to book a taxi beforehand.
We recommend these local taxi services:
01491 671 979