Following the latest COVID-19 guidance, we are delighted to reopen Audley House on Monday 12th April.
Monday - Saturday
10:00 - 17:30
Before visiting, we ask you to read our safety measures:
- Please wear a mask or face covering when entering the shop and keep it on throughout your visit. We will have masks available if you do not have one.
- Hand sanitiser will be available by the front door and around the building.
- When you arrive, we encourage you to use the QR code to check yourself in with the NHS COVID-19 Track and Trace app.
- Our fitting rooms will be available for use, and we will quarantine any items that have been tried on for 72 hours.
- Enhanced cleaning will be carried out daily, and our team will clean surfaces and items between customer visits.
- Bathrooms are temporarily closed.